- Free Wi-Fi
- Air purifying humidifier
- Private bathroom
- Private toilet with Washlet seat
- Hair dryer
- Bath towel set
- Hot water pot
- Yukata (cotton kimono)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Trousers ironing machine (on request)
From April 2018 to September 2019
|From April 2018
to September 2019
|2 Adults||3 Adults||4 Adults|
2018: 5/6-7/15, 7/17-8/15, 8/17-9/7, 12/2-12/28, 1/3-3/8
2019: 5/6-7/15, 7/17-8/15, 8/17-9/6
|23,000 yen||25,000 yen||27,000 yen|
|2018: 4/1-5/2, 5/5, 7/16, 8/16, 9/8-11/9, 12/29-30, 1/2, 3/9-3/31
2019: 4/1-5/2, 7/16, 8/16, 9/7-9/30
|28,000 yen||30,000 yen||32,000 yen|
|2018: 5/3-5/4, 11/10-12/1, 12/31, 1/1
|36,000 yen||41,000 yen||46,000 yen|
From October 2019 to March 2020
|From October 2019
to March 2020
|Breakfast||2 Adults||3 Adults||4 Adults|
|Room without Breakfast||24,000 yen||26,000 yen||28,000 yen|
|Room with Breakfast||27,300 yen||30,950 yen||34,600 yen|
2019: 10/1-10/11, 10/14-11/1, 12/28
2020: 1/3-1/4, 3/14-3/19
|Room without Breakfast||29,000 yen||31,000 yen||33,000 yen|
|Room with Breakfast||32,300 yen||35,950 yen||39,600 yen|
2019: 10/12-10/13, 11/2-11/8, 11/10-11/15, 11/17-11/22, 11/24-11/29, 12/1-12/6, 12/29-12/30
2020: 1/2, 3/20-3/31
|Room without Breakfast||31,000 yen||33,000 yen||35,000 yen|
|Room with Breakfast||34,300 yen||37,950 yen||41,600 yen|
2019: 11/9, 11/16, 11/23, 11/30, 12/7, 12/31
|Room without Breakfast||37,000 yen||42,000 yen||47,000 yen|
|Room with Breakfast||40,300 yen||46,950 yen||53,600 yen|
- Room charges shown above include service charge and taxes.
- Room rates, service charges, and taxes are calculated at the current rate and are subject to change without notice.
- Children three and under are charged 1,620 yen per person.
- Each room sleeps up to five adults.
- All room equipped with separate bathroom and toilet.
- Check-in time is 3 pm; check-out time is 10 am.
- Cancellation Policy - Reservations cancelled less than 72 hours prior to arrival will be charged one night's room rate plus tax.
- VISA, JCB, American Express, UC, DC, NICOS, UFJ Card are acceptable.
Komyoseki Onsen Hot Spring
We have three large hot spring spas in the facility. Relax in the mildly alkaline hot spring water, and get a smooth skin!
Quasi-natural koumyouseki hot springs (Authorization Number 43D 51)
Very soft and smooth water quality. Therapeutic effects expected such as nerve pain, stiff shoulders, back pain, and rheumatism. This hot spring will relax you from the core of your body.
- Open from 16:00 to 23:00, and 7:00 to 9:00
- Hot spring type
- Quasi-natural Komyoseki hot springs (Authorization #: 43D-51)
- Hot spring quality
- Simple thermal, Mineral hot bath (artificial), Komyo-stone (natural ore) hot spring
- Easing the cold-natured, clearing the skin, & releiving physical fatigue
As Kyoto dialect saying "Hannari" (calm and elegant) or "Hokkori" (warm and comfortable), you would be refreshed and your skin would be smooth after the bath.
Ishicho Shogikuen - Lobby - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Ishicho Shogikuen - Front Desk - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Ishicho Shogikuen - Public Bath - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Ishicho Shogikuen - Room - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
We do not share, sell, or otherwise use any personal information you have given us to any third party without your permission, except when required by law.